Thursday, June 06, 2013

Facebook

By the way, I'm now on Facebook. Yes, probably the last person in North America to join, and one of those middle-aged adults whose presence has contributed to making it uncool and no longer trendy.

But if anyone of you want to follow me there, here's my address: https://www.facebook.com/wanda.sherratt?ref=tn_tnmn

Mention who you are from the blog, so I can add you to my friend list.  I haven't yet figured out how to put one of those buttons on the sidebar; the process looks a bit complicated and hard to find among all the Facebook instructions pages.

The only reason I have this page is because we were trying to set one up for the WAVE Program, and couldn't get access to the email to activate it. So I said, "Why not make one for me, so we can practice on it and see how it works?" Once our web expert set it up, well, it was THERE, so I figured I might as well use it! It may be easier to post family updates on there instead of the blog, because it is faster and easier to use. If I have longer essays to write, the blog might be more suitable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob the Ape said...

Not the last, while I’m alive.

Thanks for the Scrooge post - I’ve always wondered about the maid. It would be interesting to come up with a list of nominees for a Best 5-Second Performance Oscar.

10:10 am  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Rifftrax sometimes focusses on those split-second performances - someone who swims into focus for a moment, then is gone. They usually refer to the character as just "that guy". In one of the Star Wars movies, when there's a frantic space battle going on and a pilot we've just seen for a second gets blown away, they cry, "Oh, no! Not that guy! Who's next? That guy?"

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home