Friday, March 29, 2013

Too clever not to preserve

This is about to scroll off the front page of Ace of Spades, and once it's gone, I don't know if I'd be able to find it again.  So just because it's so clever, I'm going to preserve it here, so I can look it up again when I need a laugh:

At this point, [his] fate is about as mysterious as the guy on Columbo who tells Patrick McGoohan "I'm going to keep blackmailing you for every penny you have and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to perform a minor but dangerous DIY electrical-repair operation in my isolated mountain cabin."

And then the camera goes to Patrick McGoohan, whose eyes narrow in that "Hmmmm..." kind of way.
"And you've told no one else about this blackmail information,
or about your relationship with me?
Absolutely no one else, you say?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home