Saturday, February 11, 2012

So cute

Thomas is graduating from high school this year - it's hard to believe, but he turns 21 this November, and that's when high school finishes for special needs kids. This week, the graduating class was having grad pictures taken, so we were told to have the kids dress up in a white shirt and tie (for boys). This was the first time Thomas has ever worn a tie, so I bought him a shirt, and Dean picked out one of his ties to complete the look, and we got him carefully dressed up on Tuesday morning. We thought the shirt and tie would be sufficient (they wear black gowns for the photos anyway), but Thomas himself ran upstairs and pulled out one of Dean's old jackets and put it on! He looked so cute and handsome in the complete outfit I took a few pictures:


He was very proud of himself, and happy to get dressed up. I said he looked like a Mormon missionary! I knew I'd have the grad photos themselves, and we'll take pictures again when he graduates in June, but I had to get the camera out to grab this moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Oh he looks great! None more handsome than a guy in a suit and tie. :-)

11:00 am  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I read this post today and thought of you. I'm wondering if you have read about this.
I would have sent it in a n e-mail, but lost your address, somehow.
http://hostessofthehumblebungalow.blogspot.com/2012/02/ipads-apps-and-autisma-divergent-post.html

7:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home