Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anniversary

Today is Dean's and my 25th anniversary! And naturally, we're celebrating in style: Dean came to me and asked this morning which one I wanted for MY anniversary present: the new air conditioner, or the wonderful unplugged toilets! There you go, two expensive purchases, one for each of us.

I think we're going to go for something a little more sentimental, but later in the summer. But there's no denying, the two we already have contribute a LOT to our enjoyment of life.

For supper, we're going to have a nice tenderloin, accompanied by our first new potatoes and fresh peas from the garden, with a nice little bottle of champagne after.

4 Comments:

OpenID tookborough said...

Happy Anniversary! Which present did you chose to be YOURS? I love the way you're looking at life, never losing your wit. I wish you at least another 25 happy years together!

6:14 pm  
Blogger Bob the Ape said...

Happy anniversary!

5:22 pm  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Thanks! As a friend pointed out, the AC unit IS sort of silver, so maybe I'll pick that one for my own present.

1:37 pm  
Blogger Tina said...

Congratulations on a wonderful milestone! Funny how endearing a great new toilet can be, huh? Practical living is a lot more fun than it sounds.

Hope ya'll had a wonderful one, and many many more!

7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home