Monday, July 13, 2009

Waking up with a nice cup of hemlock

So I come downstairs this morning, go to the computer and find a piece of paper propped up on the keyboard.  Laboriously printed in James's big handwriting is:

JAMESAND
THEDEADPE
OPLE

Thank you, James.  Just what I want to read first thing in the morning.  I can only suppose he found on YouTube a spoof of one of the Thomas the Tank Engine stories, and copied out the title, as he often does.  Though the knives have been disappearing from the kitchen lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aggie said...

Just wondering. Anybody still there? ;>)

God Bless Ya'll!

Aggie, Class of '70
An Anglican Firearms "Enthusiast" (ie: Gun Nut)
www.ananglicangn.blogspot.com/

10:51 am  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Sorry I've been so quiet - rather drowsy this summer, for some reason. I've started posts, only to be ousted from the computer by one of the kids, and by the time I've gone back, I've just lost the momentum.

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home