Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brotherly love

Yesterday, the boys were fighting about the usual thing - who gets to control the computer. Finally, I persuaded Thomas to go downstairs and use the Dell in the basement in order to avoid James. Thinking I'd at last obtained peace, I turned to James, who was following me like a determined thundercloud, and said, "There! Thomas all gone!" He responded immediately with "Thomas all gone GARBAGE!" Uh, wait a minute... "Thomas all gone FIRE!!" No, no...

I had to break the news to James that we were not throwing Thomas in the garbage, no matter HOW mad he got at him. He stomped back to the computer, muttering darkly, "Thomas garbage."

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan Stewart said...

Laura Ingraham relates that her young daughter recently said "I throw Obama into the fire." She decided she had to watch how she expressed her disagreements with the President in her presence....

3:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be interesting to see him introduced to Elaine Pagels...
:p

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home