Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagalong

I owe Perpetua of Carthage for this tagging! Let's see if I can do this without screwing it up.

First of all: the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see first line)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (here they are)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (I'll get to that in a minute)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Hmm, are there 6 people still speaking to me? I'll have to check)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

OK, six random things:

1. I don't like getting my hair cut, and procrastinate as long as possible.
2. I read 'Oliver Twist' when I was in Grade 6.
3. I'm allergic to avocado (the fruit/vegetable thing - not the colour)
4. My balance is so bad, I never learned to skate, ski or ride a bike
5. My favourite opera is 'Andrea Chenier'
6. I like ghost stories

My tag goes out to: Toral at Not Weighing Our Merits, Bovina Bloviator, The Clam Rampant, Dr. Alice at Feet First, Letter From The Northwest and uh...Mark Steyn.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bovina Bloviator said...

Okay, I have responded in kind.

12:55 am  
Blogger Dr. Alice said...

I have done the same. (I gave up on the linking the post part.)

9:25 pm  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Excellent! Oh yes, the linking business takes FOREVER. I wish there were some sort of website address book one could use, like the address book on our email, so I could click on the web addresses to plug them in. Instead, I have to open a browser window, go to the home page of the blog, copy the address, go back to my post and paste it in, then repeat the process for every blog I've listed! It takes so much time.

7:07 am  
Blogger Toral said...

Good Heavens I just clicked on this. I thought tagging was probably some process where, because of my brilliance, something would appear on your blog whenever I posted.... Looks like fun, but what if one doesn't know 6 people (not 6 bloggers, but 6 people). Can I include people with anonymous blogs they don't want people to see?...probably they wouldn't be too thrilled.

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home