Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Laughing My Heart Off

This thread at the Comics Curmudgeon is too funny not to share. It started with a stupid Family Circus comic strip, where little Jeffy apparently thinks his heart is located in his ass. It took a little while to get going, but at about comment #80 people began thinking up song titles, book titles, etc. that contain the word "heart" and substituting "ass". It's rather like the pants game, but more restricted. If you have a few minutes to spare, and nobody around who'll be annoyed by the sound of your laughing, go check it out.

Myself, I quite liked "Your Cheatin' Ass" and "The Ass Is A Lonely Hunter." I think country & western titles would be a gold mine for a game like this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Doc. I've always loved the classics. My favorite line from Deano's That's Amore:

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Asses will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
Like a gay tarantella

(Sorry. Not an actual title and maybe something you didn't want posted here. But I couldn't help myself. Please delete if necessary. I enjoyed the link and enjoy your blog.)

robertf

5:44 pm  
Anonymous antique said...

Thank you for the laughs. I'm sure you offered the link from the bottom of your, er, heart. ;)

6:01 pm  
Anonymous ellie m said...

Bunch of smarthearts...

9:28 pm  
Blogger Daniel Muller said...

My goodness! Even Teilhard de Chardin, bless his ..., weighs in at #282.

10:25 pm  
Anonymous ellie m said...

"I'm sure you offered the link from the bottom of your, er, heart."

Or the heart of your bottom. ;)

11:34 am  
Anonymous Ed the Roman said...

As I said over there in astonishment:

I cannot BELIEVE that in nearly 400 comments nobody got to Assbreak Hotel.

Until now.

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home