Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The rosy-fingered dawn, indeed

The kids are back to school again - this means we have to set the alarm clock again, and begin getting up early. Yesterday morning I got up at 5:50, and had the pleasure of seeing a spectacularly beautiful morning sky:



I don't want to be one of those "You should have seen the one that got away!" types, but seriously, in the time it took me to run and get the camera, the colours had already faded noticeably. It really made me glad to have gotten up so early.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicholodeon said...

Almost impossible to catch the light like that, except perhaps with water colours.

Who wudda thunk the sky could look so awesome over Ottawa, home of the Senators. He says, dashing out the door, slamming it behind hisself.

7:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAXTON ALERT
BRAXTON ALERT

5:27 pm  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Oh, don't tempt me! I was hoping things would stay quiet until the 30th, when I'm expecting all the great performances to be rolled out.

9:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry - didn't mean to be pushy. But you gotta admit- this is just too silly and surreal.

11:08 pm  
Blogger The Lady Mistabel said...

I read the letter! I read the letter! It is very long.

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home