Saturday, November 18, 2006
- Name: Dr. Mabuse
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a married lady with 3 kids, all at different spots on the autism spectrum. In my spare time I translate and create English subtitles for obscure French movies. I also bake, garden and build computers.
- It's not easy being green James
- Braxton's Lear - Emotional mouth-breathing
- The song remains the same
- The mouse wars
- And then I said, 'Pullman, you twathead...'
- Vestments (huh) - what are they good for?
- ECUSA's demographic death spiral
- Leftover turkey
- Ed Grimley: The Fella Who Couldn't Wait For Christ...
- Told ya