Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Don't buy this movie

The Land Before Time II:The Great Valley Adventure. I had to get it because Thomas has lately discovered the Land Before Time movies, and doesn't care which one he watches. I think he really just likes the screaming and the singing. At the moment we have this one and #6, 'The Secret of Saurus Rock'. I expect I'll have to get them all eventually, but at least I buy them second-hand. I can't believe that there are 11 in this series - this is only the second one, and it's so lame, I can hardly stand it. This is the plot:

"Where's Chomper? We have to find him!"
"Littlefoot, come back!"
"You meddling kids!"
"RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR!"
"Eeeeeeeeek!"

Repeat until the 69 minute mark, then add, "At last, he's back with his own kind!"

The End.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Alice said...

If we try transposing the plot to TEC, it might be more amusing.

"Where's Griswold?"
"We have to find him!"
[Anglicans] "You meddling kids!"
"EEEEKKKK!!!"
........

"At last, he's back with his own kind!"
/tongue in cheek off

Hey, that's not half bad, is it?

10:59 pm  
Blogger Dr. Mabuse said...

Not bad at all! Though if I were to cast Frank Griswold in a children's movie, I think I'd make him Tigger:

The most wonderful thing about Grizzes,
is Grizzes are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Grizzes is,
I'm the only one.
Oh, I'm the only one!

6:49 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home