Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A few new things today

I finally got my certificate from the Library of Congress for the copyright on my screenplay, "Dr. Debane". I think I might be the only one in my family to hold a copyright (so far); now I just have to finish the revisions and perhaps I can see if anyone is interested in buying it.

I also went back to Weight Watchers today; been thinking about it for a long time, but I'm glad I finally went. It's never really that hard to do the work; it's just the mental struggle to go back and admit that I can't do this by myself that's difficult. I'm starting over with a new membership, because it's been so many years and I've forgotten all the habits that worked so well the first time around. Starting off fresh is the right way to go about it, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home