Friday, June 02, 2006

Another naughty neologism

I didn't invent this, but I felt it had to be preserved for posterity:

I'm not a Jew, but I am a Zionist, and I (think) I have an original term for what the Arabists and Islamists must feel after being continously thrashed by Israel and the other "Zionist Pigs":

Jewmiliation

I hope, as a Gentile, that I have not stepped on any toes or crossed any unknown(to me) lines.

Of course, this gave rise to some hilarious ripostes, the best of which was by BenZacharia:

Quick, What does a muslim suffer in a Jewish sauna? Jewmiliation!

Last night as I was going to bed, (alas, too late to add to the thread) I came up with my own rejoinder:

That's right, because he's the only one there who's not Jewmungous!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home